Welcome to Michael Betts Training and Consultancy
Manual handling remains one of the main causes of occupational injuries within the UK and is associated with more over-three-day injuries reported to the HSE (41%) than any other occupational task.
Michael Betts Training can offer both patient/client handling training and inanimate load handling at your place of work that is designed to meet your needs, both in duration and content.
Our class based courses are facilitated by experienced trainers who are all members of National Back Exchange.
Have you weighed up the risk to your staff recently?
Michael Betts Training can also provide the following:
- Display Screen Equipment training.
- Ergonomic Workstation Assessments.
- Manual Handling Risk Assessments, (Environmental Risk Assessments and Client Risk Assessments).
- Bespoke Health and Safety Training.
- Policy and Procedure writing.
- Falls Management Training
Further information and costs can be obtained on application.
Michael Betts training believes that organisations should look after their most important asset, their staff.